Call out to all the dancers, bboys, bgirls,
and all the fans of "Step Up 1 & 2"..
It's time to STEP UP!!
This coming week, you will have to take
the BIGGEST step of all in 3D!!
From director Jon M. Chu,
Touchstone Pictures and Summit Entertainment
present you...
Step Up 3!
Long awaited movie is finally here!!
Can't wait anymore just to watch it..
"some people learn to dance, others are born to..."
what about you?
the poster.
the trailer.
(click pause on my song's player first before watch)
Well, I love to dance..
dancing is part of my life besides music..
"You Got Served"
is my first and favorite dance movie!
Ever since, I shall say that I never miss any
of the movies that involve dance element..
except for those that I didn't come to know..
my last movie about dancing is
"Streetdance" which is also in 3D..
this is a must watch movie too! Don't miss it!
Let's watch Step Up 3 together
and share with me your feedback about it..
Feel free to join me this coming Wednesday
and all the fans of "Step Up 1 & 2"..
It's time to STEP UP!!
This coming week, you will have to take
the BIGGEST step of all in 3D!!
From director Jon M. Chu,
Touchstone Pictures and Summit Entertainment
present you...
Step Up 3!Long awaited movie is finally here!!
Can't wait anymore just to watch it..
"some people learn to dance, others are born to..."
what about you?
the poster.the trailer.
(click pause on my song's player first before watch)
Well, I love to dance..
dancing is part of my life besides music..
"You Got Served"
is my first and favorite dance movie!
Ever since, I shall say that I never miss any
of the movies that involve dance element..
except for those that I didn't come to know..
my last movie about dancing is
"Streetdance" which is also in 3D..
this is a must watch movie too! Don't miss it!
Let's watch Step Up 3 together
and share with me your feedback about it..
Feel free to join me this coming Wednesday
for the premiere screening,
I will be watching it at Tropicana City Mall
with friends and bloggers! see ya!
I will be watching it at Tropicana City Mall
with friends and bloggers! see ya!
*tickets from xiangcool.com from advertlets.com*
Tweet





4 comments:
i finish exam on that day..
haha~~
finally i gt it...
^^
hope tis time dun disappointed me...
^^
jesly: really? then must enjoy after that.. remember to watch ya!
tracy: finally u get what? lol. im sure this time it won't let u down.. anyway, all the dance movies are awesome! none of them let me down.. hehee..
i means finally i gt tis move cum...
yes i'm agree wif u^^
Post a Comment